Royal Flying Doctor Service, Brisbane Airport, QLD
Update your air movement solution from old propeller technology to the next generation in air circulation: Airius fans. Airius fans help steady interior temperatures, reduce energy bills and improve worker comfort in large aircraft hangars by providing general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Aesthetically, the Air Pear fans are a perfect fit for the aviation industry with their jetted design!
Trusted where it matters
We have a history of working with the Australian and US Department of Defence and U.S. military to retrofit mess halls, hangars and spec new construction in the U.S. and abroad with more than 10,000 units installed by the U.S. government to date.
With an Airius fan installation, you’re in good company. Our most common customers include the U.S. Air Force, Air National Guard and corporate aircraft hangars such as British Airways and Concorde. These experts in aviation trust Airius to deliver the performance we promise, and who better is there to judge a product’s air flow than career aviators?
In addition, Airius fans are proudly engineered, manufactured, and distributed around the world from our manufacturing and corporate headquarters in Colorado as they have been since 2004.
Most aircraft hangars install the original Air Pear, but for heating requirements for ceilings around 16 metres, consider the Q Series, our quietest model at that height. For cooling requirements at high level ,say 14 metres and above we can offer the Model 100 EC or even the Model 125 EL.
Benefits to Aviation
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for employees and visitors
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- Jetted design uniquely matches aircraft style
- Air & Space Museums
- General Aviation Hangars
- Military Hangars
- Aircraft Terminals
- Heliport Support Facilities
- Aircraft Maintenance Sheds
- Aircraft Manufacturing Facilities
What They’re Saying
“The Air Pear system is quiet, and we do not even notice the background sound. You forget that they are even running. I would highly recommend the Air Pear system by Airius to other aircraft hangar operators.”Barry HittCaptain