Entertainment & Leisure
From stratification in movie theaters to smoke filled game rooms in casinos, Airius has the fan solution you need. Airius produces general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter while working to mitigate mould, bacteria, viruses, odours and VOCs with the optional factory installed PHI cell.
Request a QuoteLearn MoreCase Study: Theater
Increase comfort for customers and employees
Save energy – up to 30% off cooling and heating bills
Improve your HVAC efficiency
Quiet models for sound-sensitive installations
Lights, Camera, Fans.
Utilise Airius fans to maximise comfort while reducing your HVAC energy costs. Airius fans work alongside your HVAC system to provide general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter.
For architecturally sensitive spaces, check out our Designer Series fans that can be colour matched to your choosing. For dropped ceiling buildings check out our Air Pear Suspended Ceiling fans. Worried about odours, mould, viruses, bacteria or VOCs? Then check out the factory installed PHI cell for your fan system.
Benefits to Entertainment Facilities
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for customers and employees
- Maximises the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Unobtrusive and discrete options
- Utilises process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odours, viruses, mould, bacteria and VOCs
- Amusement Park Rides & Cue Lines
- Bowling Facilities
- Music Venues
- Recording Studios
- Indoor Karting Facilities
- Indoor Batting Cages
- Indoor Trampoline Parks
What They’re Saying
“The Airius fans are the perfect solution for destratification. The fans are installed 90 ft. above the floor, and you can feel a slight breeze from the 100-EC.”Mark GraybillP.E. of Accu-Aire Mechanical Services Inc.