Find out how air movement can offer up to 7 degrees C perceived cooling at 36 Deg C.
G560 Diamond Series
The bigger and hotter the space the more a breeze feels like a slice of heaven. Airius have exceeded market and airflow expectations with the new, innovative and exciting, G560 Diamond Series fan. You can say goodbye to uncomfortable large open spaces, the reinvention of the fan just got serious!
When Airius developed the G400, ideal for open air spaces from 7-12m high, we thought we had outdone ourselves. It’s immediate and overwhelming success pushed us (again) to find a cooling solution for even bigger spaces or those wanting massive volumes of air flow. We applied our patented airflow technology to new limits to create the G560 Diamond, ideal for cooling open air spaces between a whopping 8-16 metres high, and destratifying up to 20 metres high.
Utilising our recently developed and patented ‘Bypass Technology’ TM, we internally call it the “mother of all fans”. We really have reinvented a fan system that will ensure occupants of large internal spaces will be comfortable in blistering Australian conditions.
The G560 Diamond is ideal for sports halls, warehouses, manufacturing, entertainment centres, railway stations, aircraft hangars, indoor and outdoor sports stadiums. The new Ken Rosewall Arena at Sydney Olympic Park is just one example of the install options for this innovative and powerful new fan.
Don’t fear, with an Airius fan, size doesn’t mean you have to compromise with noise levels. The G560 is extremely quiet for the volume and velocity of air they discharge, due to its very low RPM and large blade size.
- Used to cool people and buildings
- Used to replace ductwork and mix or distribute air
- Used to de-stratify/thermally equalise buildings
- Used to equalise humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Used to save A/C energy and carbon
- Able to make inhabitants feel up to 7 Degrees C. cooler on extremely hot >36 Deg C days
- Capable of temperature control in heated spaces within 0-2ºC with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximise comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the G560 Diamond Series are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Airius Fans 5 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 5-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.