Airius offers some great air movement and home cooling opportunities for homes and apartments using their unique range of products. From the Designer Series models, seen installed in a house in Melbourne, to the Q50 and then now the new small Domestic unit, these Architectural Airius models can move air for you providing cooling in summer or destratification in winter. Without large spinning blades!
No Place Like Home
Airius offers a great range of home cooling, air circulation and destratification fans to suit all types of apartments or homes. From the small, low cost and very effective Domestic unit up to the Designer Series or Q50 models the Airius range will improve comfort in your residence.
The addition of an optional PHI cell in your units provides mitigation of odours such as fish or other cooking smells, moulds, viruses, bacteria and also VOC’s. Reduce the transmission of infections thoughout the house!
Your house is more comfortable, healthier and smells fresh and clean.
Using the range of Airius products for your home means :-
- No spinning blades to collect dust
- No risk of children jumping into the blades from their beds
- No lighting redesigns needed
- Small, unobtrusive units
- Small enough models for bathrooms
- Inbuilt LED lighting option available
- Low noise and high efficiency
- Very low energy use
- Lightweight and easy to install
Airius Apartment & Home Cooling Benefits
- Significantly improved summer and winter comfort without air conditioning
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- No requirement to clean dusty large blades
- Small and unobtrusive models
- Maximises the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Compact design allows the fans to fit in tight ceiling locations
- Simple installation
- No risk of children jumping into spinning blades
- Can be installed in ceilings from 2.4 metres high
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Great looking architectural models
- PHI units help mitigate odours, mould,viruses, bacteria and VOCs
- Aged Care rooms
- Retirement villages
- Hotel Rooms
- Cruise liners
What They’re Saying
“Well if the thermostat on the A/C control is anything to go by it works well. Previously I might set it at say 22 degrees and the actual reading would never move off 16 or 17.
Now after a period the control shows 22 / 22. Been bitterly cold here so any heating would struggle and particularly in my big roof space.
All in all very good and can notice a difference.”T. Dodds - Domestic ApplicationADELAIDE (SA)
“‘This Designer Series Unit is fantastic .... I have to keep standing under it to know if it is on even at setting 4.’
Again freezing cold here in Ballarat and I have 7.5 degree difference between the ceiling temperature and couch level temperature in the mornings when the heating is first operating. I have left all the sensors in place so that I can read the temps after the Airius is operational.
After install ….The unit works very well. The unit does what it is meant to do. It has lowered the ceiling temperature on average by approximately 6 degrees depending on the day. On a frost morning it is closer to 10 degrees. Now the average differential between floor and ceiling is 1 to 2 degrees. The ceiling height is 4 metres.”G Wicks - Domestic ApplicationBALLARAT (VIC)
“We have had some really cold days in the Blue Mountains lately and the wood fire been going for most the time throughout the day.
The Air-Pear been very effective in "pushing" the warm air from the high ceiling back down to the living area… during winter, it had worked the way I thought it would.
Thanks.”P. Kong - Domestic ApplicationBLUE MOUNTAINS (NSW)
The domestic unit is fantastic! It is absolutely perfect for the application, and although I know it is for a more specific de-stratification application than a normal blade fan, I really think the product should be given a lot more publicity as it;
1. Produces a column of downward air that doesn't disturb nearby pendants
2. Is super compact, very unobtrusive and looks better than a normal blade fan
3. Removes any chance of "strobing" where a downlight can be seen through fan blades when they rotate.
4. Great for tall ceiling heights. This one is handling 7m no worries.
Andrew SypkensAndrew Sypkens Architect 'The Domestic Unit is Fantastic..'