BMW Showroom, Brighton, VIC
Lobbies & Atriums
Wide, small or four stories tall – we have the fans for you. Atriums and lobbies are often designed with high ceilings for architectural reasons, and as a result, they suffer from issues with air movement, stagnation, and temperature differentials. Mitigate these problems with a small Airius installation, often just a single row of fans depending on the size of your atrium.
Make an Entrance.
Your atrium or lobby is the first experience for employees or visitors when entering your facility. Put your best foot forward and utilise Airius fans to maximise comfort while reducing your HVAC energy costs. Airius fans work alongside your HVAC system to provide general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter.
In summer, feel how they push that cool air down to the floor and mix it all around to ensure that area is being chilled, optimising your A/C system.
For architecturally sensitive spaces, check out our Designer Series fans that can be colour coordinated with your decor or the Q Series, our quietest model. For dropped ceiling lobbies check out our Air Pear Suspended Ceiling fans. Worried about odours, viruses, bacteria or VOCs? Then check out the factory installed PHI cell for your fan system.
Benefits to Atriums and Lobbies
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for employees and visitors
- Maximises the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilises process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odours, moulds, viruses, bacteria and VOCs
What They’re Saying
“Prior to the installation of the Model 25 the mezzanine in the main admin block was unbearable to work on – since the installation the whole admin area has improved. The mezzanine is not as hot and the main area on the ground has a more stable temperature.”Yvonne ConwayEstates Manager, The Aylesbury Vale Academy