Download submittal documents, BIM/REVIT files, and our installation guides.
Solve comfort issues, increase productivity, save on HVAC energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint with the Architectural 'Designer Series' fan system. The Airius Designer Series shares all the same features and benefits the World famous Airius Air Pear but comes in an enclosed cylindrical powder coated aluminium housing and is perfectly suited to architecturally sensitive installations. Working in concert, each Designer Series fan delivers gentle efficient air circulation to balance overall air temperature from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Available in most Airius Air Pear motor type and size configurations, various sizes, colours and bespoke finishes to suit your building’s needs.
Airius offers the only air turbine destratification fan featuring a venturi nozzle design and patented stator system to ensure a laminar non-turbulent column of air is delivered from the ceiling to the floor below where we live and work. The combination of housing shape, patented stator, energy efficient motors, control selection and wide product range is what makes Airius the world leader in air circulation and destratification technology.
Available in several models, the Designer Series is suitable for use in buildings with ceilings from 2.4 to 39 mts. and is available in a powder-coated aluminium housing. Abroad range of bespeak finishes including the Pantone colours, or timber veneer etc. is available for an extra cost.
At delivery, the Designer Series fan speed can be pre-optimised for your building’s layout. We also offer multiple control options, including variable speed or wireless/wifi control for use by staff or with energy automation platforms.
- Used to circulate air in summer for cooling outcomes
- Used to reduce the need for ductwork in A/C installations
- Used to destratify/thermally equalise buildings in winter
- Used to equalise humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0º to 2º C with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximise comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the Air Pear are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Designer Series Fans 5 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 5-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.