Find out how air movement can offer up to 7 degrees C perceived cooling at 36 Deg C.
G400 Sapphire Series
Air flow can make you feel up to 6 Degrees C. cooler on a 36 Degree C. day!
The exciting and very powerful new Airius G400 Sapphire Series will provide large amounts of air flow at high velocity to provide unmatched air flow and evaporative cooling in large spaces.Just like fan... with no exposed blades. Airius fans offer cooling at a cost of 90% less than air conditioning and around 20% less than large bladed fans. Airius fans provide cooling air movement for your large spaces. With much less upfront and consequential costs compared to large bladed HVLS fans and air conditioning systems.
The newly released Airius G400 fan provides a massive amount of air for summer cooling into all kinds of spaces from 7-12 metres high. Used in basketball and sports courts, climbing gyms, warehouses, manufacturing plants etc. this very powerful fan will literally ‘blow you away’. With a centreline velocity of 2.9 mts a second at 10 metres and providing 14.9 newtons, this robust and lightweight fan can be mounted vertically or horizontally to cool your inhabitants and your space.
The fans are used together as a system and,when suspended vertically, all work together to make large volumes of air movement just above floor level, all around the space. With over 150 installed across Australia since November 2019, the Sapphire P4 and Sapphire Plus EC units come with full speed control capability for both motor types or our new wireless control option for the EC version.
- Used to cool people and buildings
- Used to replace ductwork and mix or distribute air
- Used to de-stratify/thermally equalise buildings
- Used to equalise humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0-2ºC with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximise comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the G400 Sapphire Series are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Airius Fans 5 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 5-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.